Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This morning we have a senior staff meeting. There are a number of things on the agenda but the most important is to get our few parents who want more and more homework for their children to understand we will not be supplying busy work. That is ,work just to fill in time for them. There are a number of outlets book stores etc that can be used to get lists of spelling or basic facts if that is what they, the parents want.
I can see this being a bit of a bumpy ride for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.