Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Learning needs to be focussed so much more on the individual than ever before.The work place and the world is changing so much that we have to prepare our children to be flexible and let them have the ability to solve problems.I look at the way we are still delivering the curriculum and it is so much easier to do one size fits all. But if we true to our profession and honestly believe that we are here for the children then are focus would be on the individual. Good teaching ,like good parenting is harder than the alternative. WE need to read more about our work and find out what is the best practice and how to achieve the best for our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.