Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On Friday night we had our school disco. What a night!! The feedback from all the children has been wonderful.In the New Zealand Curriculum its vision to is to create Confident,Connected, Actively Involved, Lifelong learners. The way the students organised the school disco in conjunction with our wonderful PTA , was all of the things we want for all our Ashley kids.They organised tickets, the posters the sound system and the music they were also our D.J.s for the night.
This is learning the way we want our children at Ashley school to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.