Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meet the Teacher.

Well here we go again, into another year at Ashley. Welcome to all the new families who have started their learning journey with us this year. We have started the year down on last years numbers and this has reduced the teacher pupil ratio right across the school. This does take a way some of the pressure that was in some classes, although according to New Zealand's treasury Department Class size is not an issue when it comes to teaching!! Get as many into a classroom as possible. Scary stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.