Monday, May 17, 2010

Winter is here!

Its dark and I am in my office . It is hard to believe it is nearly 8 but with all the rain we have had all night it is definitely winter. Poetry trials all week in class so there will be some nervous children out there and some who developed anew strain of anti school illness. i wonder what impact this weather will have on behaviour as this is the first real wet day. With that in mind i am sure we will find out today what the plan is if the Cross country is postponed.

1 comment:

  1. Winter has arrived here in the 'winterless north' too! I'm ashamed to say that I have lost all my southern conditioning, we are feeling the cold this week. Hope the poetry trials and comp goes well. I love that part of the term!
    Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.