Friday, May 28, 2010

Sir Ken Robinson

Organic versus manufacturing. I like it! What are we doing by creating clones or robots but only sterilising a wonderfully diverse gene pool. Schools need to be vibrant and different! It's what I love about my job. No day is the same, the relationships with children, parents and teachers see to that.
I don't want to work in a school where everyone is trying to be the same.
Every year 4 is different so how the hell can there be a set standard.
Oops I said hell.
Luke Sumich would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.