Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Today.

Thank you Tom Latham for making the start to my day just brilliant. Thank you to to the Weather gods who made the sun shine and to the students who have just performed so wonderfully today. Joe brought me his dictated story and read it to me. he was awesome. Maisie and Eden are now on chapter books, their stories have 31 pages this is so cool when you are only 5. Lorenzo was on fire in Maths with Mrs Graham so to were Carter and Erin. Just a great day to be in charge of a school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.