Friday, November 7, 2014

Crossing the line.

I guess its great when parents gets involved in their children's education, I mean thats what we want them to do.They also get involved in their sport, once again we want them to.Where though does the line get drawn? Where does it become a line that is being stepped over. As teachers we are becoming accustomed to parents arriving in our work spaces and being told how to do our jobs. have you tried that with your GP? Or your mechanic? If you are going to do this can you please tell me when and I am sure our PTA will be able to sell tickets to this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.