Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday 23rd

Schools Canterbury wide have been told to remain closed for the rest of the week. Although my thoughts are to get on with things I have to consider that this time the quake happened during the day. More people felt it, more people have been affected in the worst possible way!
I have spent time today looking around school with Gary. To my untrained eye everything looks okay. It would so easy to get back in and get started but the MInistry of Education have told us to stay away. Parents teachers and students will all be feeling this more than before.
Please look after each other .

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.