Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday 24th

Sitting down at school the last few mornings, its been hard to find positives out of the way this province is feeling. When school starts back it will be up to families to decide wether their children are able to handle school. Normal proceedings is the call from many parties,me included, but if you are your children don't feel well enough to attend school then keep them close to you. This will be the same for staff as well. I think we forget sometimes that the staff here have families and friends who too have been affected by this tragedy.
We all need to stick together on this one and be supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.