Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wearable Arts


What an amazing event the Wearable Arts evening was.


It was great to see the large venue packed out with people who had come to celebrate the talents of their children.

Words are really not enough to say thanks to all those people who gave of their time to create this memorable event. From the students who were the stars to the people behind the scenes it was a triumph of a community working together to create an experience that these children will remember forever. I am so proud of this school and what we can achieve when we dream “BIG”. "You can achieve anything in life you set your mind to, provided it is powered by your heart"

We must model this to our children, they must know that wonderful things will happen when they dream big.

2 comments:

  1. What a great night out. I have heard nothing but positive comments about the evening. Well done to all involved and of course to the wonderful children at Ashley school for an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!
    Yes the girls and I would have LOVED this one.
    Maybe we'll see the next one. Bigger and brighter as I'm sure it will be!

    Well done Ashley School xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.