Monday, September 2, 2013

Time to reflect.

I go away every term with a group of colleagues and I reflect. Do we have fun as well? Why yes we do! They challenge my thinking and they make me look at myself. They challenge me to do my job better! What did learn this time? Well I had it reinforced in my thinking of how important those relationships we have with the students are. You have to make a connection, you cant go through the day and not show a student in some way that you understand where they are coming from.

1 comment:

  1. Learning how to learn has been the most important lesson for me. Because of this I certainly respect different learners. Mind you, a real challenge to achieve.
    Those who care will achieve this tho

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand
I have been Principal of Ashley School since 2002 and I am still learning my job.I am married with 3 children. I have a love of educating children to the best of their potential. I enjoy Rowan Atkinson, Ricky Gervais, cycling and all other sports.